February 06, 2009

 

Our Blog Carnival Turns 21, Sort Of

Nancy, over at Heal & Forgive, tipped me off that this February installment is the 21st edition of our BLOG CARNIVAL AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Holy cow, already? It seems hard to believe. I started this blog carnival back in June of 2006. Now, our most recent edition is up at Nancy's blog here. Nancy's a new host for our carnival. It's the first time in a while that we've had a new host and I'm excited about it.

This is an excellent carnival. It's got lots of new participants, links to 18 posts and a big concentration of articles in the Healing & Therapy category. We survivors are working hard at healing aren't we? Yay for us!

Please take a spin over at the carnival and leave supportive messages for the participants at their blogs, won't you? And, if you've participated in our carnival before, please consider hosting an edition. I'm looking for new hosts and...the next one could be YOU! Thanks for the support--you wonderful child abuse survivor community.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
lol, you are welcome any time, and yes i remember coming to this blog!

i had my story written out, thought about the blog carnival, but after reading some other's stories, felt a little umm well inadequate i guess. that's funny that you came by actually because i just paid you another visit very recently ;)

i'm actually making my own survivor blog but it's not ready yet. it's going to be a bit of a healing thing for me, just to vent my feelings.

thanks so much for coming by! i'm off to treat my little girl to a mommy and daughter day! she is excited!
 
Toni: Nice to "see" you! Thanks for the update. Good luck on your new blog and have lots of fun with your little girl. And remember, when it comes to our blog carnival, there is no such thing as "inadequate." Join us when you can.
 
for those wanting to see how we are in the victorian fires there is a blog up about what we went throguh and are going through
 
OMG, JIP! I knew you were having that heatwave, but I didn't know you were anywhere near the fires. I'll go check out the blog. Thanks for letting me know.
 
OMG, JIP! I knew you were having that heatwave, but I didn't know you were anywhere near the fires. I'll go check out the blog. Thanks for letting me know.
 
Marj, Thanks for pulling this together. I would be willing to host a blog carnival sometime in the future.
 
RR: Oooh! Good! How soon could you do it?
 
Hi there! I truly enjoy your blog and recently stumbled across Nancy's today. Great work that you both are doing! I would like to submit to February's Carnival (how do I do this?) and be a host of the Carnival in the future. Please assist! Be blessed...
 
LaQuisha: Thanks for the visit and the comment...AND your interest in the blog carnival. I'm hoping to get a new host for another edition that would run in March. I'll come to your blog and give you some details.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?