June 24, 2006

 

Quick Carnival Update

Yep, we're locked in for our second edition of the Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse at www.blogcarnival.com. I've got some submissions starting to come in (I'll get around to everyone and confirm receipt). We're going to have some repeat bloggers and some new folks joining us.

It looks like the Carnival Against Child Abuse will be a true "carnival," traveling around from blog to blog. I believe we have bloggers interested in hosting the third, fourth and fifth editions for August, September and October. I'll be in touch about passing the host baton.

As much as I appreciate and am excited about the carnival experience, I want to write something non-carnival related. My next post will be something I'm working on for my book.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?