February 26, 2008

 

Hey

Hey, it's me. As some of you know, our son has "special needs." He is going through a very rough time right now and we are all really struggling--it is a struggle to get through the day...every day. I'm no doctor, but I'm really concerned that I think I'm starting to see some really bad warning signs of anxiety in him. He's also started to have dreadful insomnia, for the first time in his life. I had to keep him home from school yesterday, because, if we had gone on with the regular schedule, he would have been attempting to operate on only about two hours of sleep! And last year was such a great year, too. I don't know what the hell happened. I'm leaving no stone unturned looking for some help. I'm not afraid to admit it: HELP!!! WE NEED HELP!!!

Please forgive me if I don't get around to comment on your blogs for a few days or so. That doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you, appreciate you, and all that other good stuff. Any thoughts, prayers, healing and peace vibes you can send up are greatly appreciated.

Comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry Marj, that your son is having such a rough go of it.

I will remember him (and all of you) in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how you're doing when you're up to giving an update.

Beauty
 
I will, Beauty. And thank you so much. I appreciate the support.
 
Marj,

No worries, family always comes first, especially your kids. We'll all be hoping for the best, keep us posted when you can!
 
Will do, Mike. Thanks for stopping by with your kind words. It helps!
 
Prayers and hugs.
 
Marj,
I hope you can source the help you need for your son.
x.
 
I think I have already commented here?!?

I have popped back as JIP wanted me to tell her blogfriends that she has posted a longer post to try and explain where she is at. She said she is sorry that she cant visit her blogfriends posts at the moment.

I understand that you have your hands full though and wish you well with your son.
xx.
 
Enola: Thanks for the prayers and hugs--you're sweet!

Kahless: Still turning over those stones! One guy that came highly recommended from a couple of referrals isn't taking any new patients. But, I found out about another guy that my son sounded kinda excited about. I hope to get to talk to that one today.

I did get over to JIP's blog. Sorry guys--that's the only one I've visited lately. I'll be back around as soon as I can.

THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS--IT HELPS!
 
The littles of JIP have written a fantastic post and made an artistic impression of what you look like. It is very cool and good and worth a visit! :-)
 
I just went over there. Very cute and sweet! Thanks for the tip!
 
you and your son are definitely in our thoughts and prayers, wish we had some other things to offer but can only send safe, warm hugs

keepers
 
You are in my thoughts...I used to work with children who had learning and behavioural difficulties and its very stressful on parents. I truely believe that parents of special needs children deserve a medal for the work they do with their children. The time and effort to help their kids enjoy a relatively normal happy life as possible
 
Thanks for the thoughts and hugs, Keepers. I appreciate it!

S'onnie: Wow! It always helps to hear how somebody truly understands.
 
Marj, You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry to hear he's having such a hard time.
 
Thanks for being there with your thoughtful support, April.
 
Sending a bundle of healing prayers, blessings, and thoughts. I'm very sorry to hear of this distressing situation with your son and the stress you are undergoing as a family. I pray you find the help and relief you need.
 
((Marj))

keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers..

hugs

Cassie
 
MW & Cassie: Haven't seen either of you for a while--nice to see you. Thanks for the prayers, hugs, thoughts and blessings.
 
Good for you for being able to ask for help when you need it and for being such a good mom.
 
Thanks for your support, Karma. I really apprciate it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?