October 24, 2007

 

Blog Carnival: I Had to Stop and Think

First of all, let me just offer a big, huge THANK YOU to everyone who's responded to my request for submissions to the October edition of the Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse. The response of e-mails and submissions coming in from www.blogcarnival.com has been amazing! Thanks, guys--you rock!

But, what I had to stop and think about was the timing and the theme of this carnival. I know that, for ritual abuse survivors especially, this is an awful time. I sincerely apologize if I came across as insensitive to this kind of suffering. I'm sorry. I guess I just got in such a hurry trying to slap together a last-minute carnival (after we've missed the last two months) that I didn't stop and think. I still think "overcoming our fears" is an excellent topic to discuss, but let's just call this the October Carnival, okay? Peace, comfort and blessings to all.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
thanks we did stop and think hmmm should we submit or not and then had to think about which article because beleive me the most recent one on our blog would have bene more than appropriate, but in the end we chose what we did.
 
Thank you for the consideration. I'm sure that many people won't understand but for those of us who do, thank you.
 
Thank you both for your consideration as well...and for having the courage to join in the blog carnival.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?