November 17, 2005

 

World Day for the Prevention of Child Abuse--Saturday!

I know I promised you more about "A Day of Thriving," but I wanted to make sure I mention an important event: "World Day for the Prevention of Child Abuse." I think we all should do something to get in on this on Saturday (November 19, 2005). Here are two good sites that have on-line links about how anyone can still get involved. One site is listed on my website's resource page for advocacy and prevention--Yes I Can Break the Cycle. They're at www.yesican.org. Another site that's always good belongs to Unicef. To go directly to a page where you can "Say Yes" for children, go to: www.unicef.org/say_yes. Other children's advocacy and child abuse prevention links are on my advocacy/prevention page, under resources, at www.survivorscanthrive.com. Thanks for being aware and involved! I'll be back with more on daily thriving.

Copyright 2005 by Marj McCabe. All Rights Reserved.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?